Riverside Medical Clinic Introduces Video Visits*
To help curtail the spread of the COVID19 Coronavirus, and to ensure our patients can continue to receive the health care they need, we now offer Video Visits for our Patients.
How Does It Work?
- Patients who currently have an appointment may be contacted. If you agree to a Video Visit, a link to Video Visit will be sent to you. Just follow the instructions.
- For future appointments, when the appointment is made, depending on purpose of visit, you may be offered a Video Visit. If you accept, our staff will guide you on the process.
- These are options. If you prefer, you may still visit our clinics and see your provider.
What You Need
- Email access
- Good internet access
- Computer with camera, speaker and a microphone
- Smart phone with camera/video and a microphone
What If You Are Not A Riverside Medical Clinic Patient?
We have been providing superior health care to our community for over 85 years. We would like to care for you. Just reach out by contacting our patient relations team at 951-782-3602
*Not all providers are participating
Riverside Medical Clinic is concerned about the health of our patients and community and as such we are open for regular business hours and providing medical care.