“High blood pressure can lead to serious health problems. It’s sometimes called ‘the silent killer’ because HBP has no symptoms, so you may not be aware that it’s damaging your arteries, heart and other organs.” – American Heart Association
Help RMC provide you with the best care. Join us for a free blood pressure check!
- No charge for this service
- Walk-in to any Riverside Medical Clinic office
- Brockton, 7117 Brockton Ave.
- Canyon Springs, 6405 Day Street
- Eastvale, 12742 Limonite Ave
- Jurupa Valley 6250 Clay Street
- Corona 830 Magnolia Ave
- Murrieta 33040 Antelope Road, Suite 114
- Mission Grove 19314 Jesse Lane, Suite 100
- The checks are available Monday through Friday from 8:30-5:00pm.
- The blood pressure checks will take only minutes from your busy day.
- Simply check in at your primary care doctor’s office and say “I’m here for a blood pressure check” It’s that easy. This visit is a non-physician visit, clinical staff will be taking and recording your blood pressure.
For more information please call our Customer Relations Department at 951-683-6370. For Southern California residents call toll free 844-550-5721