Riverside Medical Clinic welcomes you as a new patient. We’re excited you decided to join our family! Below is all the information you need to start your journey with us. Please take time to look through our website for other information and upcoming events.
New Patient Forms
Below you’ll find three forms all new patients must fill out and bring for their first appointment. You may click on the PDFs, fill them out, print and bring to your first appointment.
* Requires Adobe reader – click to download reader software
My Healthy Connection
My Healthy Connection is a secure online site Riverside Medical Clinic provides to all patients. It’s a personalized tool that can be easily accessed from the convenience of your computer. My Healthy Connection has the details you need to manage your health care. My Healthy Connection can connect you to the following services:
- Schedule and change appointments
- View and renew medications prescribed by your Riverside Medical Clinic physician
- View details of certain test results
- Email your physician’s office
- View and manage your child’s medical account
To sign up for My Healthy Conncection click here, download and fill out the appropriate form and bring to your fist appointment.
Hours of operation for Pharmacy, Lab, X-Ray and Vision Center
- Lab hours for the Brockton clinic: Monday – Friday 7:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-12:00pm
- Lab hours for the Moreno Valley clinic: Monday – Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Lab hours for the Corona clinic: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (closed for lunch)
- Lab hours for Jurupa Valley clinic: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (closed for lunch)
- Imaging Main Clinic and Canyon Springs locations only: By appointment only Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Vision Center – Main Clinic and Canyon Springs locations only: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Where to go after hours:
Urgent Care is designed to provide patients treatment for non-life threatening conditions on short notice. Our Urgent Care is staffed with specially trained physicians and experienced nurses who take the time to educate our patients about their medical condition, as well as access and utilization of the health system and their health insurance coverage.
Urgent Care is not a substitute for the quality, consistent care you receive from your Primary Care Physician (PCP); you should always try to contact your PCP first. But in the event you’re unable to see your PCP, and your condition is not life-threatening, Riverside Medical Clinic has four conveniently located Urgent Care centers, one at our Brockton clinic, Canyon Springs, Eastvale and the Corona clinic.
Riverside Medical Clinic has established an After Hours Pediatric Clinic in our Brockton Clinic Urgent Care specially for parents who are unable to bring their child to see their own pediatrician during regular business hours. Illnesses after regular business hours that are not life threatening, but require immediate attention, can now be treated by one of our pediatricians.
Click here to learn more about our Urgent Care services.
* Riverside Community Hospital
* Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
* Corona Regional Medical Center
Riverside Medical Clinic’s Health Education program offers a variety of classes and events throughout the year. Monthly FREE Seminars with varied topics are available to the public. Please check for new events at Riverside Medical Clinic by reviewing our calendar of events.
Riverside Medical Clinic offers FREE weekly Yoga classes from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
Classes held at the Brockton clinic 7117 Brockton Avenue on the third floor.
Starting every fall, Riverside Medical Clinic provides flu clinics that are open to the community. The flu shot is free for all Riverside Medical Clinic patients. There is a $30 fee for non-patients. Please check for flu clinic dates on our calendar of events.
With more than 130 board certified physicians and providers, Riverside Medical Clinic has the perfect physician/provider for you and your family. Please click here to review our list of physicians/providers and their specialties.
For any questions, you may call one of the numbers below:
Customer Service – (951) 782-3602
My Healthy Connection questions – (951) 321-6557