Covid Vaccinations & Testing Information
*** May 1, 2022 – At this time, masks are required for all patients and visitors ***
The California Dept. of Public Health along with the Center for Disease Control require masks to be worn in ALL health care facilities. COVID is a respiratory virus; as such all staff, patients and visitors must adhere to this directive at all Riverside Medical Clinic locations. ANYONE who refuses to comply will be asked to leave the facility. Many patients treated at clinics such as RMC have health issues that put them at a higher risk. This mask policy is designed to protect all our patients.
Riverside Medical Clinic is working around the clock to help our community through this very difficult time. We are following all county advisements for vaccinations. Below is the information you need when you become eligible for the vaccine. Vaccinations will be given on an ongoing basis.
- We are currently administering Vaccines available to everyone.
- Riverside Medical Clinic patients must schedule through My Healthy Connection or call for an appt.
- For questions regarding COVID vaccinations, please call (951) 782-3054. We ask that you DO NOT contact your physician’s office for a COVID vaccine appointment.
- In the event this is your first vaccine, your consent form must be signed and completed in full and brought to your FIRST APPOINTMENT in order to receive your vaccination. Simply click here to download and print.
- Appointments are required; vaccine clinics are walk-in, not drive thru.
- You will need to wait 15min before leaving, per CDC guidelines
Children 12 years of age and under
We are now offering COVID vaccines for childern 12 years of age and under at our COVID Vaccine Clinics at all locations. Patients (designees) have the option to self-schedule via My Healthy Connection. They may also use the State’s My Turn vaccine scheduling system if they do not have access to My Healthy Connection.
My Healthy Connection
You may schedule a vaccine appointment via My Healthy Connection. Patients who are signed up for My Healthy Connection will receive a notification to schedule an appointment. If you are a patient and are not signed up for My Healthy Connection you may do so now. Simply click this link and follow the prompts.
Click on this link to the CDC website for up-to-date COVID and vaccine information: CDC website
What To Expect After Receiving Your Vaccination
To learn more about what to expect after receiving your vaccination this flyer will be of assistance to you. Click this link to view and or download.
By signing up with V-Safe you will help the CDC with information regarding possible side-effects, as well as receive notifications when your second dose is due. Visit www.cdc.gov/vsafe to sign up now.
Everyone can play a part to slow the spread of Covid-19. Remember these four easy steps.
The scheduling of COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics depends upon vaccine availability.