Occupational medicine (also known as occupational health) is the specialty focused on the diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries. Riverside Medical Clinic is pleased to offer this service and provide physicians who are especially trained in workforce health and safety. After all, the health of your employees impacts the health of your company.
We realize that the employer and employee both benefit when there is prompt diagnosis, early medical intervention, a proper treatment plan (including referrals to the appropriate specialists), and necessary diagnostic testing.
Proactively preventing workplace injuries and illness through proper training is also an essential part of employee well-being.
Keep your Employees Healthy and Workers’ Comp Costs Down
Our specialized treatment coverage includes…
- Extended hours, including after-work care: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Professional staff to serve you: Medical director onsite along with RNs, LVNs and a certified medical assistant
- Certified W/C coordinators to tailor care to the needs of employers
- Quick turn time of digital PR2s, work status, timely RFAs for specialty referrals
- Onsite diagnostics, including X-ray, MRI, CT scans and ultrasounds
- Drug screening: Pre-employment, post-accident and random
- Physicals: Pre-employment, DMV, DOT
- Return-to-work exams and agility testing
- A general surgeon available who specializes in the treatment of hernia repair
- Orthopedic surgeons who are AME & QME certified and specialize in the treatment of spinal injuries, laminectomies, cervical & lumbar fusions, joint reconstruction, arthroscopic and hand surgery
- Pain management through medication management, epidural injections, spinal cord stimulation
- Riverside Medical Clinic Chiropractor who specializes in spinal manipulation and alignment using Unit (IF), TENS Unit
- A fully equipped surgery center available, including anesthesia monitoring