When it’s time to get your family’s eyes checked, count on Riverside Medical Clinic to meet your every need for vision health. Our Doctors of Optometry (O.D.) are primary health care professionals for the eye. They examine, diagnose, treat and manage eye diseases and injuries for patients of all ages. With top-notch care, our optometrists can…
- Treat conditions such as astigmatism, nearsighted vision and farsightedness
- Prescribe and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Prescribe medication for eye conditions
- Provide vision therapy (a type of physical therapy for the eyes and brain to treat lazy eye, crossed eyes, double vision and even some learning disabilities)
- Diagnose eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and conjunctivitis
- Counsel patients about surgical and non-surgical options.
Our state-of-the-art optometry department provides you with full and complete vision services. Riverside Medical Clinic offers not only doctors of optometry, but also ophthalmology, laser vision correction (LASIK) and optical centers for all of your eyewear needs.
You do not need a referral to see one of our optometrists or to come to our optical department. Call us directly to make an appointment at the location you prefer. We accept a wide range of medical insurance and vision plans. Just as we bill your insurance for your medical needs, we also bill your vision plan directly, freeing you from having to fill out claim forms.